Dallas Cowboy Stadium Tours
Go Behind the Scenes in the Largest Dome Stadium in the World. Your Dallas Cowboys Att Stadium Self-Guided Tours give fans access to the most popular areas of AT&T Stadium, and are available on the Day after each Home Game at 8:45am for our Groups. We start our Tour with a visit to Jerry Jones Private Perch where he and his family watch the Game and continue down to the Field for some time passing the Football or kicking a Field Goal and plenty of time to get our photos on the Iconic Star. You will have access to the Dallas Cowboys and Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders locker rooms, the Miller Lite Club and the postgame interview room. It’s a Must for our Dallas Cowboys Nation!!
Star in Frisco
Go behind the scenes at the Star in Frisco. See the State of the Art Facility where your Dallas Cowboys practice 365 Days a Year!
VIP tours of the Star the Dallas Cowboys Training Facility take place on the day before the game generally @ 2:30pm (Subject to change) each week You will enjoy the following features as well as expecting to Stand on the Iconic Star on the Indoor Practice Field. It’s a Highlight for the Diehard Fans!
- Ford Center: Ford Center at The Star is a state-of-the-art, 510,000 square-foot indoor athletic facility shared by the Dallas Cowboys, the City of Frisco, and Frisco ISD’s high schools.
- War Room: Each year, the NFL draft will be conducted in this state-of-the-art War Room designed with superior technology and fully interactive video wall.
- Nike Star Walk: Sponsored by Nike, the Nike Star Walk is a collection of the 10 most significant milestones in Dallas Cowboys history, along with a display of the evolution of the team’s uniforms dating back to 1960.
- Super Bowl Memorabilia & Station: A display of all five Super Bowl Trophies and Rings from the years of 1971, 1977, 1992, 1993 and 1995. The Super Bowl Station is a complete collection of memorabilia from all five Super Bowl championships.
- Grand Atrium: In the Grand Atrium, with its beautiful Italian marble floors that are adorned with names and quotes of Dallas Cowboys players and coaches, hangs artist Leo Villareal LED sculpture titled “Volume Frisco” (2016). This dancing LED display includes more than 19,200 white LED lights embedded in 160, 40-foot-long, stainless steel mirrored rods hanging from the ceiling.